CHOOSE THE BEST PRODUCTS MADE WITH LOVE. SUPPORT ITALIAN SMES!
CONTRACT FOR SALES SUBORDINATE PRODUCTS/ SERVICES
Table of Contents
1. OBJECT OF THE CONTRACT
2. RIGHTS AND DUTIES OF THE PARTIES
- 126.96.36.199. The Agency will make the sale of the products/services to the final customer through the portal www.macrigi.com or by written request (in special cases) to be agreed with the Supplier. The sale of the products/services will be recognized to the Agency.
- 188.8.131.52 The payment of the purchased products/ services is made by the customer directly to Macrigi ltd through Macrigi.com portal with our payment systems (Paypal, Gocadless, bank transfer) Certified and secure systems.
3. DETERMINATION OF SALES PRICES
4. RESOLUTION OF DISPUTES AND LIABILITY OF THE PARTIES
5. FORCE MAJEURE
5.1. Force majeure is defined by the provisions of the United Kindgom Court.
6. SPECIAL CONDITIONS
- 6.3.1. The “Mandatory” has the right to annually verify the performance of contractual obligations and in the event of failure to comply, at the end of 180 days (equal to 6 months) from the time of control, to exit unilaterally from the contract, without having obligation to give notice to the other party.
- 6.6.1. The “Agency” assumes the responsibility of obtaining all the documents required for the certification, sale and use of the product in the territory of the United Kingdom, Italy (according to Regional jurisdiction), Spain, France, Poland, Germany, Greece, Albania, Russia and other countries where Macrigi Ltd will expand its commercial network (the mandate for the Agency will be issued by territory or sector on its own account).
- 6.6.2. The “Mandatory” agrees to provide the necessary technical documentation and information, which does not represent a trade secret.
6.9. All disputes arising from the interpretation and execution of this agreement will be entrusted exclusively to an arbitration procedure, to be activated by the most diligent party, based in the place where the party deems its own rights. This contract is subject to United Kingdom legislation.
7. CONCLUSION AND EFFECTIVENESS OF THE CONTRACT
8. PROTECTION OF CONFIDENTIALITY AND PROCESSING OF AGENCY DATA
8.5. The Agency enjoys the rights referred to in d.lgd. EU 2016/679, namely the right to obtain:
a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
c) the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case where this fulfillment is it proves impossible or involves a use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right. The interested party also has the right to object, in whole or in part;
d) for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection;
e) to the processing of personal data concerning him/her for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
9. METHOD OF ARCHIVING THE CONTRACT
9.1. The Supplier informs the Agency that every order sent is kept in digital/paper form on the server/at the Supplier’s premises according to criteria of confidentiality and security.
10. COMMUNICATIONS AND COMPLAINTS
10.1. Written communications to the Supplier and any complaints will be considered valid only where sent to the following address: 1 College Yard 56 Winchester AvenueLondon NW6 7UA, or sent by email to the following address [email protected]. The Agency indicates in the registration form his/her residence or domicile, telephone number or e-mail address to which he/she wishes to receive communications from the Supplier.
11. SETTLEMENT OF DISPUTES
11.1. All disputes arising from this contract will be devolved to a conciliation attempt at the competent court of London, United Kingdom and resolved according to the regulation adopted by the same.
12.1. This contract can not be transferred except with the express, prior written consent of the part transferred. The assignment without the observance of what is prescribed in this point will remain ineffective for all the parties.
13. APPLICABLE LAW AND POSTPONEMENT
13.1. This contract is governed by the law of the United Kingdom (UK).
14. FINAL CLAUSE
14.1. This contract repeals and replaces any agreement, understanding, negotiation, written or oral, previously intervened between the parties and concerning the subject of this contract
15.1. Budget means the number of Products/Services sales contracts or registrations of Made in Italy producers on the Macrigi.com portal.
16. MINIMUM BUDGET
16.1. The minimum budget is equal to 30 contracts of sale of Products/Services or Registration of Producers/Sellers on the Macrigi.com portal within 3 months from the signing/acceptance of the same exclusive mandate contract by area or sector.