CHOOSE THE BEST PRODUCTS MADE WITH LOVE. SUPPORT ITALIAN SMES!
Table of Contents
The parties hereby agree as follows:
1. OBJECT OF THE CONTRACT
2. RIGHTS AND DUTIES OF THE PARTIES
- 188.8.131.52 The affiliate will sell the product / s or services to the final customer, through the portal www.macrigi.com or by written request (in special cases), to be agreed with the supplier. The sale of the product (s) will be recognized to the affiliate.
- 184.108.40.206 The payment of the purchased products/ services is placed by the customer, directly to the company through the portal Macrigi.com , through the payment systems provided (Paypal, Gocadless, bank transfer) – which are certified and secure.
3. DETERMINATION OF SALES PRICES
4. RESOLUTION OF DISPUTES AND LIABILITY OF THE PARTIES
5. FORCE MAJEURE
5.1. Force majeure is defined by the provision of the English Court.
6. SPECIAL CONDITIONS
- 6.3.1. The supplier has the right to annually verify the performance of contractual obligations and in the event of failure to comply, at the end of 180 days (equal to 6 months) from control time, to exit unilaterally from the contract, without having obligation to give notice to the other party.
- 6.6.1. The affiliate assumes the responsibility of extensively promoting the products and services of the company’s website, as well as Macrigi Ltd’s professional image. (The mandate for the affiliate shall be issued by territory or sector, both with retail and wholesale price).
- 6.6.2. The “supplier” agrees to provide the necessary technical documentation and information, which does not represent a trade secret.
6.8. The transport activities are established by the Supplier who will choose the shipper and the most suitable and convenient insurance solutions for their producers / sellers who are on the Macrigi.com portal.
6.9. All disputes arising from the interpretation and execution of this agreement will be entrusted exclusively to an arbitration procedure, to be activated by the most diligent party, based in the place where the party who deems their own rights This contract is subject to United Kingdom legislation.
7. CONCLUSION AND EFFECTIVENESS OF THE CONTRACT
8. PROTECTION OF CONFIDENTIALITY AND PROCESSING OF AFFILIATE DATA
- a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
- b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- c) the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case where this fulfillment is it proves impossible or involves a use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right. The interested party also has the right to object, in whole or in part;
- d) for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning him / her, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection;
- e) to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
9. METHOD OF ARCHIVING THE CONTRACT
9.1. The Supplier informs the affiliate that every order sent is kept in digital / paper form on the server / at the Supplier’s premises according to criteria of confidentiality and security.
10. COMMUNICATIONS AND COMPLAINTS
10.1. Written communications to the Supplier and any complaints shall be considered valid, only where sent to the following address: 1 College Yard 56 Winchester AvenueLondon NW6 7UA, or sent by e-mail to the following address [email protected]. The affiliate should indicate in the registration form its residence or domicile, telephone number or e-mail address, at which it wishes to receive communications from the supplier.
11. SETTLEMENT OF DISPUTES
11.1. All disputes arising from this contract shall be devolved to a conciliation attempt at the competent court of London UK, and shall be resolved according to the regulation adopted by the same.
12.1. This contract cannot be transferred except with the express, prior written consent of the part transferred. The assignment without the observance of what is prescribed in this point will remain ineffective for all the parties.
13. APPLICABLE LAW AND POSTPONEMENT
13.1. This contract is governed by the law of the United Kingdom (UK).
14. FINAL CLAUSE
14.1. This contract repeals and replaces any agreement, understanding, negotiation, written or oral, previously intervened between the parties and concerning the subject of this contract.