CHOOSE THE BEST PRODUCTS MADE WITH LOVE. SUPPORT ITALIAN SMES!
Table of Contents
Terms of Contract with Seller
1. Information About Sellers
Information on each Seller including its company name, company number, registered office and where applicable its trading address and VAT number is available on the Seller Shop.
2. Our Products
3. Use Of This Site
- 3.2.1. To post or publish feedback on Sellers or Products which is honest, fair and factual; and
- 3.2.2. To refrain from posting or publishing any content or materials which are libellous, slanderous, offensive, incorrect, misleading or inaccurate in any way.
4. How We Use Your Personal Information
5. If You Are A Consumer
- 5.2.1. Tobacco products and any substitute for tobacco – minimum age: 18;
- 5.2.2. Spirits and other alcohol – minimum age: 18;
- 5.2.3. Fireworks – minimum age: 18;
- 5.2.4. Knives – minimum age: 18;
- 5.2.5. Party poppers – minimum age: 16;
- 5.2.6. Glues and solvents – minimum age: 18;
- 5.2.7. Butane lighter refills – minimum age: 18;
- 5.2.8. Spray paints – minimum age: 16; and
- 5.2.9. DVD and computer games – minimum age: 12, 15 or 18 as detailed on the packaging.
6. If You Are A Business Customer
7. How The Contract Is Formed Between You And Us
8. Macrigi's Right To Vary These Terms
- 8.1.1. changes in how we accept payment from you; and
- 8.1.2. changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements.
9. Your Consumer Right Of Return And Refund
- 9.2.1. any products made to your specification, clearly personalised, custom-made or commissioned in any way;
- 9.2.2. newspapers, periodicals or magazines;
- 9.2.3. perishable goods, such as food, drink or fresh flowers;
- 9.2.4. software, DVDs or CDs which have a security seal which you have opened or unsealed..
- 9.8.1. you must return the Products to us as soon as reasonably practicable. If the Products require collection, we may arrange to collect the Products from the address to which they were delivered. We will contact you to arrange a suitable time for collection;
- 9.8.2. unless the Products are faulty or not as described (in this case, see clause 9.6), you will be responsible for the cost of returning the Products to us or, where relevant, the cost of us collecting the Products from you. Where a collection is possible, we will confirm the charges for a collection of the Products before arranging a collection with you;
- 9.8.3. you have a legal obligation to keep the Products in your possession and to take reasonable care of the Products while they are in your possession.
11. International Delivery
12. Price Of Products And Delivery Charges
- 12.5.1. where the Product’s correct price is less than the price stated on the Site, we will issue you with a refund for the difference between the price you paid and the actual price of the Product. However, if the pricing error is obvious and unmistakeable and could have reasonably been recognised by you as a mispricing, we do not have to provide the Products to you at the incorrect (lower) price; and
- 12.5.2. if the Product’s correct price is higher than the price stated on the Site, we will contact you by email as soon as possible to inform you of this error and we will give you the option of cancelling your order or cancelling your order and then continuing to purchase the Product at the correct price. We will not process your order until we have your instructions. If we are unable to contact you using the contact details you provided during the order process within 7 days, we will treat the order as cancelled and notify you in writing.
13. How To Pay
14. Manufacturer Guarantees
15. Our Liability
- 15.2.1. death or personal injury caused by our negligence;
- 15.2.2. fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- 15.2.3. breach of the terms implied by section 12 of the Sale of Goods Act 1979 (title and quiet possession); or
- 15.2.4. breach of the terms implied by section 13 to 15 of the Sale of Goods Act 1979 (description, satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and samples); and
- 15.2.5. defective products under the Consumer Protection Act 1987.
16. Using Vouchers And Loyalty Points
16.1. Both vouchers and loyalty points are available to buy and use through the Site. Please see our Vouchers and Loyalty Points Terms for further information.
17. Events Outside Of Our Control
- 17.3.1. we will contact you as soon as reasonably possible to notify you; and
- 17.3.2. our obligations under a Contract will be suspended and the time for performance of our obligations will be extended for the duration of the Event Outside Our Control. Where the Event Outside Our Control affects our delivery of Products to you, we will arrange a new delivery date with you after the Event Outside Our Control is over.
18. Communications Between Us
- 18.2.1. To cancel a Contract in accordance with your legal right to do so as set out in clause 9, you must contact us in writing by submitting a notification through your Customer Account. You may wish to keep a copy of the cancellation notification which you submit for your own records. Your cancellation is effective from the date you submitted the cancellation through the system on the Site. If you wish to contact us in writing for any other reason such as a complaint, you can send this to us by pre-paid post to Macrigi Ltd. At 1 College Yard,56 Winchester Avenue, London NW67UA.