Pack of 12 bottles of oil Cap of 0.50 lt each bottle.
The company produces an organic oil, the harvest is made before the drupes are completely ripe and are detached from the plant in advance and not later than December 10,
then they manage to get an oil with a low acidity and a fair number of peroxides. The olives are processed within 24 hours of collection. They are stored in ventilated containers so as not to undergo any fermentation and no sensory damage.
– Provenance: Belvedere Di Spinelllo (KR) italy
– Cultivar: Carolea, coratina, white lilac, Frantoio, Leccino
– Collection system: Hand picking and mechanical shaking on nets
– Aroma: Intensely fruity
– Color: Green
– Taste: Fresh and firm with fruity and spicy notes, moderate but clearly perceptible
– Matches: Raw on cooked foods, soups, salads, grills, cooking, roasts and fry
– Harvesting: From October to December